Trinity Teen Solutions is In-Network with many commercial insurance companies. We are happy to work with Aetna, CIGNA, Tricare West, First Health, First Choice Health, UMR, GEHA, Health Partners, and a variety of other insurance companies. Unfortunately, we do not accept Medicaid.
To get started, Trinity Teen Solutions must submit your insurance information to our insurance billing department to verify benefits. Once the insurance information is received, we can immediately begin the verification process on your behalf. The insurance billing department will contact your insurance provider and get a detailed explanation of the mental health and chemical dependency benefits within your policy. This verification of benefits is made available for you generally within the same business day by one of our admissions counselors. Once we have this information, we can tell you your out-of-pocket expense.
The following pieces of information will be obtained:
- Individual In-Network Out of Network Deductible depending on if we are In-Network or Out-of-Network with your insurance company and what has been applied to date
- Individual In-Network or Out of Network Out of Pocket Maximum depending on if we are In-Network or Out-of-Network with your insurance company, and what has been applied to date
- If your insurance charges any Co-pays and the amount that would be owed
- Whether there are Annual or lifetime benefits
- Co-Insurance % after deductible is met
- Coverages available (RTC, PHP, IOP, GOP)
- Whether there is a waiting period for pre-existing conditions
- Call 307-202-8400 with any questions